Hello all,
So nice that people are still reading. Thank you. I really have no idea who all these hits are, but there must surely be a few of you who are the same people coming back to read more, so I will waffle on. Quite a productive day today. Always seems that the ones that start with exercise go that way for me. Also met a friend and had lunch out, which is a rare treat these days and was a nice burst of normality, in what has been frankly quite a whirlwind few weeks, what with suddenly starting the course and finding out about the social enterprise concept.
So what have I achieved today:
* Rang common purpose again to find out about management training, but no reply so emailed
* Continued with course homework
* Read a chapter of course text book
* Blogged (obviously)
* Completed course journalling activity
* Tidied home office
Words of wisdom come from the course text book and is apparently an Arabic saying:
What a piece of bread looks like depends on whether you are hungry or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment