Well here I am back again,
Have been away from the desk most of the week with family matters taking priority. I suppose that is one of the benefits of running your own business, you can choose. The drawback is I think that often you do, because inevitably those who never wish to work for themselves very often never feel they can give themselves permission to prioritise things at home either. I can remember my first boss telling me sometimes you have to get what you've got to sort out outside the office out first and then crack on unchallenged. True.
So fingers crossed here I am back at it once again. At best achievements today would read:
* Played my own PA updating diary with appointments.
* Read a few pages of my course text book.
* Rang final practice group member to see if he was going to join us.
* Reviewed discussions at practice group.
* Reviewed course journal.
* Added another new blog to follow.
Words of wisdom for today:
If you've always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.
No comments:
Post a Comment