Hi there,
Wow, what a shocker when I realised how long it is since I last blogged. Sorry it's been so long. The day after my last blog (Wednesday) was devoted to things that had become urgent at home and then the next day (Thursday), my Mum came to visit to help me get on top of the housework, which is really starting to get me down.
I keep trying to focus on my business and training activities, but it is becoming increasingly difficult not to get distracted by all the fires that seem to need fighting as a result of my efforts to prioritise my career. Still searching for an answer given I have a perfectly supportive other half who like me finds there simply aren't enough hours in the day.
I took the Friday and Monday off as I worked/trained the weekend and then the rest of the week was devoted to the family as there was only me here. So this week I have tried to get back into everything with a small measure of success. Monday I went along to my new discussion group for two hours and that went reasonably well and yesterday I attended my first proper practice group, which felt great.
Today has been spent brushing up on my life values work and trying to get past the difficult questions I have been stuck on in my social enterprise book. So achievements for today I hope by the end of the day will look like this:
* Completed influencers work for business
* Completed values homework for course
* Completed next chapter of NLP book
* Completed PEP journal
* Did some diary planning.
Quote for the day from Pinterest:
"I want to remember that no-one is going to make my dreams come true for me...it is my job to get up every day and work towards the things that are deepest in my heart...and to enjoy every step of the journey rather than wishing I was already where I want to end up."
No comments:
Post a Comment