Wow,
What a day! I'm full of a cold and after all the highs of yesterday, I was definitely feeling a bit emotional today. I feel overwhelmed by the possibilities of what I might achieve with my business, which is pretty weird because it's all really positive. The fact is though that I really feel I have everything I need to go forward which is an exhilarating feeling, which actually is making me feel a bit heady with it all.
I keep thinking of the bit in the social entrepreneur book, which tells me that social entrepreneurs must take especially good care of themselves and this must be even more true for a social entrepreneur who plans to coach and mentor.
I have also been to the eye hospital and things are looking good there and my consultant has offered to put my business cards around which was great news. He was also very positive about it all telling me how he thought it was a great way for me to use my transferable skills, which to be honest I hadn't really thought of so clearly.
Today I also found out that the second of two friends (in the space of a week) who were having tests for cancer have got the all clear. Brilliant news and a roller coaster of emotions. Mainly I'm just so thankful that I will have them both by my side for this adventure.
So with all this as context, I have devoted most of today to my own health and well being and the achievements for the day, consequently look like this:
Work
* Signed up to a timesheet recorder app written by Mr K no less
* Enquired about NLP courses
* Received an offer to distribute business cards from Mr J
* Continued to read social entrepreneur book
Life
* Did an online foodshop in my lunch hour!
* Booked on a couple of new fitness classes.
* Did some meditation
* Ordered some clothes
Wise words for today come from the MotivateHopeStrength thread on Facebook:
If you change nothing, nothing will change.
No comments:
Post a Comment