Thursday, 19 September 2013

Infinitesimal Inspiration

Well here I go again,

I'm going to start with achievements for the day some of which I am yet to do but will have done by close of play so it's all good.

* Added some new blogs to read for inspiration in keeping up my blog habit
* Booked NLP training, which will take me up to June to complete!
* Did course homework
* Spent an hour being my own PA and diary planning
* Went through all my new work clothes and decided which to keep and which to send back

So all in all today has not been a day of huge leaps forward, but rather of lots of tiny steps, which have all left me feeling really much more confident in my future and the future of my company. This after waking having one of those dreams about it all, which though I can't remember it now, I am certain the title would have been "Cold Feet?". 

Words of wisdom for today come from the editor of Glamour magazine, who has persuaded me that sorting out my work wardrobe is a priority and as it's 4pm I think I can now legitimately crack on with it:

Our outward appearances are certainly not the most important thing in life. But sometimes, when you change it up, good things can happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment