So here I am back again with an update on today's activities. First thing this morning, I felt the urge to set up a blog to ensure I had some record, or some public accountability at least, for how I spent my time in this new enterprise. This turned out to present far more choices than I might have ever imagined. There are countless successful blog sites and google pages and communities also appear to be an exciting way forward for an organisation such as mine.
So after consulting with my expert friend, I have decided to give all three a go. After several failed attempts and actually a few more passionate and personal drafts, I finished up with a very basic and in my own opinion dull account of my working day! I am nevertheless feeling buoyed by the excitement that is going public with my enterprise. So here I am back again with what I achieved today.
* selected blog site and published first blog
* opened organisation's google plus page and community
* created a twitter feed for my new company
* popped out and purchased a kindle for doing background reading
* ordered laptop
Also getting a clearing idea of how to describe my company's activities: a social enterprise offering coaching and mentoring services to all that wish to access them.
For today's words of wisdom, I will finish with the wise words of a lady I met in the queue at Waitrose at the Easton-In-Gordano services:
You've got to push yourself
No comments:
Post a Comment