Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Whacked Weekday

Hello all,

Well I'm certainly feeling sleep-deprived today. Leaves me thinking of all those times I have seen someone struggling at work when really the problem is at home. Anyway enough said about that, I have a wonderful little family of whom I am most proud and a lot to be thankful for. One really nice moment was when without even thinking about it I found myself telling an old work colleague and friend about my plans for the business. 

She was so supportive and kept saying "Wow" and "Sounds good". So nice because I think unconsciously I'd been a bit apprehensive about telling my former work mates about my plans as whilst still in the management vein it's a big step away from moving for a blue chip corporate. So I guess for this reason it was 'super-nice' that it was quite obviously so very well received as an idea. Again..... 

I also had a good moment this afternoon when I realised my homework for the course was actually something which I'd have been quite happy to do in my own time as it were. 

So what have I done today:

* Course journal work
* Course core value work
* Read course textbook


Words of wisdom not surprisingly perhaps come from the course notes:

Archimedes: Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment